Sandy and Judy Hines
Home Marketing Plan
Sandy and Judy Hines
Our Home Marketing Plan
Our Marketing Plan includes Conventional and Internet Marketing
1) Establish a realistic asking price. A comprehensive written Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) is prepared and presented to you.
2) Measure the property and prepare a detailed feature sheet. Surprisingly not all agents will bother to measure your property. They use the measurements of an old listing which are often wrong.
3) Give you room by room staging tips
4) Take about 100 professional quality photos of your property with our high end DSLR camera with wide angle lens.
5) Edit photos and upload the maximum of 30 photos to MLS® to be viewed with your property
6) Carefully prepare and input MLS® sheet for your property
7) Put professional sign on property
8) A 10 page plus colored brochure with feature sheet and info about your property is prepared for your property. Copies are left at your property for buyers to take with them when they view.
9) Internet Marketing Program is started (see below).
10) Send listing to agents that are known to work in your area.
11) Distribute your listing to other Royal LePage agents.
12) Plan an Agent's Open House Caravan for MLS® agents.
13) Discuss public open houses with you and schedule open house(s) if you want them.
14) Immediate feedback on showings - We will call you within 24 hours of the showing to give you feedback ,unless the agent does not return my phone calls.
15) Update you weekly - We will contact you each week to update you and discuss upcoming marketing plans.
16) Negotiate offers on property - If there is a willing buyer and seller all offers should result in a sale. Some agents take offers lightly and sales are lost. We will negotiate all offers that you have enthusiastically and if there is a sale to be had we will get the sale together.
17) Follow up after the sale - After we have an accepted offer on your property all paperwork will be sent to your lawyer, bank etc., by our full time administrator, to ensure there are no holdups that occur from our end.
1) Place your home on the MLS® website at www.realtor.ca
2) Place your home on Royal LePage national site at www.royallepage.ca
3) Place your home on our office site at www.royallepagehalifax.com
4 )Place your home on my 8 personal websites at www.sandyhines.com
5) Place your home on over 30 DDF websites through the Canadian Real Estate Association
6) Place your property on Facebook
7) Place your property on Kijiji and leave there until sold
8) Email other agents in our internet group
9) Email out of town buyers that your property may suit
Military and RCMP Home Marketing
We are registered and approved Brookfield IRP agents. In addition to the marketing plan above we complete the following for all sellers involved in IRP:
1) Send Seller Brokerage Agreement to your IRP representative.
2) Complete Broker Opinion of Value and send to your Brookfield rep.
3) Every 30 days send 30 day Property Status Update to your Brookfield IRP.
4) Send all amendments of listings to your Brookfield IRP rep.
5) We are very knowledgeable of the IRP program so we will advise you on benefits your program offers.
If you like what we have to offer and would like to meet us in person to discuss marketing your home, contact us and we will be pleased to meet with you without any obligation on your part.,Click here to go to our contact page; Contact Sandy and Judy Hines
© Copyright Sandy and Judy Hines. All information,within this site including photos and information can only be used with written authorization from Sandy or Judy Hines. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. 2015.